04 January 2011

What Happened To Me Dude?!

I'm so not in good situation right now,
I'm dreaming bout her, hey come on dude ' it just a dream' forget it buddy!!
What am I supposed to do now?
*pickup my phone*[texting someone]
I hope 'someone', give an answer.
I'll hope so......
If didn't 'someone' reply it ,
I should try to learn from my mistake , is it easy?
Hmm, *smile always.
As A Word.
So Long And Goodbye..


Time passes by, direction unknown You've left us now but we're not alone Before you know it your cup's overflown You measured no one that I've ever known We always knew that it'd come to this It's times like these I forget what I miss Matters of heart are hard to address Especially when yours is full of emptiness And it's quite alright and goodbye for now Just look up to the stars and believe who you are 'Cause it's quite alright and so long, goodbye Well, time passes by, direction unknown You've left us now but we're not alone Before you know it your cup's overflown You measured no one that I've ever known.


THIS IS RARE DUDE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment